Resources (timesheets, interview tips, etc.)
At Firstcall we aim to work with and help guide all of our candidates through the job seeking process when it comes to CV’s, interviews, feedback & offer stage/starting your new role.
Much of this will come from direct liaison with our knowledgeable & experienced consultants being there every step of the way.
When looking for a new role your CV forms the first point of the application stage and will be what a potential employer reviews prior to meeting/speaking with you.
- Clear layout and accuracy are key
- Key skills, professional / academic achievements should be on show to include grades. These should be toward the beginning of your CV
- Dates, responsibilities and work related knowledge should be detailed and not abbreviated
At Firstcall we work with you when discussing elements of your CV and can provide guidance to ensure positive impact with any applications all of which is done from the outset.
Pre Interview Preparation
So you’ve secured an interview, it’s now time to prepare accordingly in order to ensure a successful outcome. Key points for this should include;
- Relevant research on the organisation including their location for interview
- Ensure you are clear on the position at hand through discussion with your consultant & any relevant details i.e. job description
- Review and analyse your CV as this will be part of the discussion so being clear on your information as this is key
- Questions should be prepared ensuring they are role/business specific
At Firstcall we take pride in our assistance & the value it offers to registered candidates when applying for roles. Whether being a seasoned interviewer or looking for your first role, many of those we work with have found our assistance highly beneficial.
To upload a timesheet, click here.