Financial Reporting Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - AccountingFinancial Services - Fund Management|
|Salary||See Job Description|
An organisation truly at the leading edge in the provision of services to the world's most sophisticated clients, ranging from sovereign wealth funds to UHNW's, hedge funds & corporate entities.
You will join the business in the role of Financial Reporting Manager where you will hold responsibility for client servicing / team operations and a wider involvement in the business.
- Proven staff management responsibility in fund administration, asset management, securities operations or audit industry.
- Possess detailed knowledge of offshore funds administration preferably London listed main market funds.
- Work in collaboration with senior colleagues in order to achieve objectives and in general being an inspiration to your direct reports by way of guidance and ensuring the highest standard of work deliverables.
- Confident with presentation of accounts at relevant Board meetings.
- Possess a high-level of client communication skills
Contact the friendly team at FirstCall for further information on this role.