Senior Administrator Secretarial Accounting
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - AccountingFinancial Services - Company SecretarialFinancial Services - Fund Management|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Firstcall are working with our client, a leading provider of alternative fund and corporate administration and reporting services whom are looking to on-board a Senior Administrator within a company secretarial and account role.
This role will see you responsible for the provision of administrative support whilst offering legal and secretarial services to clients, and additionally providing assistance in fund accounting and reporting duties.
Responsibilities incorporated with this position are;
- Liaising with Lawyers, investment managers and auditors as and when required
- Taking of minutes during meetings
- Working alongside the team with administration of account and reporting duties
- Preparation of NAV calculations and management accounts & financial statements
- Liaising with the accounting teams to ensure that client deadlines are being satisfied
If you feel yourself to be a highly motivated individual, with both knowledge in accounting and in Guernsey law, this is an excellent opportunity as part of a well established business.
To find out more about this opportunity, apply today with a current CV.