Personal Lines or Trainee Personal Lines Broker
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Commercial - Trainee / Graduate|
|Salary||See Job Description|
An opportunity has arisen with a leading provider who specialise in financial and insurance products and they are looking for a Personal Lines or Trainee Personal lines Broker to join their Guernsey based team.
You would be a committed individual to the position and would be expected to undertake and pass the Chartered Insurance Institutes Certificate of Insurance if not already qualified. The role would be to act as an intermediary between clients and insurance companies and duties will include:
- Answering the phone, greeting client and taking/processing instructions
- Cover notes to be completed correctly
- Gathering information from clients, assessing their insurance needs
- Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with clients
- Foreseeing clients insurance needs i.e. policy renewals
- Researching insurance companies and their policies
- Renewing or amending existing policies
- Advising clients on the most suitable policies for their needs
- Collecting or taking the post
- Ensuring Money Laundering Procedures are adhered to
This is a great chance to climb the ladder within the insurance sector, with full training given on the job for those at lower levels.
For more information, and to take the next step, apply now with Firstcall.