Outsourced Business Accounting
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - AccountingCommercial - Accounting|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Working in a capacity that feels like you're making a difference can be a challenge to find!
We would like to hear from those early on in their accounting careers i.e. studying CAT or CIMA and looking to work in an environment where you can play a role in assisting real life businesses.
On offer is the opportunity to:-
- Work with the latest cloud accounting software
- Varied client / business exposure
- A vibrant team with good energy & positive growth
- Training & support opportunities
- A good work life balance and supportive employer with a solid reputation
Ultimately you'll get to a point where you'll be involved in different tasks such as:
- Building an understanding of clients and having the ability to make recommendations on processes & controls
- Accounting for both the company & their clientele
- Management Accounting which will be Monthly & Quarterly
- Drafting Tax Computations
The ideal individual will be those with some hands on experience & in-roads towards their professional qualifications, good interpersonal / communication skills, confidence in using technology & systems and an all round team player.
If you like the sound of this then apply today with a CV to find out more.