International Commercial Lender
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - AccountingFinancial Services - Investments|
|Salary||See Job Description|
An award winning Fund and Corporate Services organisation is currently looking for a International commercial lender, to join their Guernsey team to act as the primary contact point for credit products and other client related matters.
This company's office is situated out of town and boasts modern offices with full facilities and an idyllic office view as well as a robust benefits package to include parking.
This roles responsibilities will see you;
- Preparation of written credit approval requests with insight to submit them to the approval committee, and ensuring that they are handled in a timely manner
- Management of individual client exposure levels
- Tracking of syndicated credit bank group and services provided by individual banks
- Monitoring of individual clients of any changes in risk and update management on any risks that impact credit quality
Key skills for this position are;
- An understanding of finance, accounting and commercial loan structures
- Knowledge of the banking industry
- Excellent communication skills
- An awareness and interest in international dealings
- PC literate in MS Office, Word and Excel
- 10+ years commercial lending experience
- Formal credit training
If you feel you are an individual with an analytic mind, and a head for numbers, then this is an excellent opportunity not to be missed, apply now for more details, with a current CV.