HR and Office Support
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - HR/PayrollFinancial Services - Trainee / Graduate|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Firstcall currently have an opportunity to join an independent organisation here in Guernsey as a HR and Office Assistant.
You will be joining their modern, open plan office which is based in town. The atmosphere is busy & professional with good cohesion.
Certain responsibilities would include, but not limited to;
- Assisting with recruitment to include; interview arrangements, preparations and obtaining references
- Keeping record of any holidays and sickness absence taken by staff members
- Assisting with staff training, which would entail booking of relevant training courses and facilities
- Assisting with half yearly and annual appraisal process
- Dealing with staff benefit administration
- Ordering and taking delivery of office supplies
- Preparation of boardrooms in readiness for meetings
- Answering the switchboard and intercom when required
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with the bare essential skills in HR, of whom is looking to learn and become a proficient member of the team, If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, then don't hesitate, apply now and take that first step towards a bright career in HR!