|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Compliance & Risk|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Our client a leading provider of outsourced Private Equity Services are now looking for professional, experience and highly capable Money Laundering Reporting Officer to join their Guernsey ranks.
The applicant will be an established in the Financial Services industry, and will be able to demonstrate considerable experience and knowledge of all areas of compliance.
A sound understanding of all applicable Guernsey laws and regulations associate with Private Equity is required along with previous experience of managing a team.
This role requires someone with excellent communications skills, a creative and pragmatic thinker with solid self-management skills.
The role will see the individual helping to develop the anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing function and ensuring the company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on.
The Key Duties and Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- To assist the Compliance Director and the senior management team in ensuring smooth running of the company;s activities both client and internal related
- Conducting routine, new business and trigger event AML file reviews and ensure that all are completed in accordance with their risk profile
- Write and deliver training in relation to compliance related subject matters
- Perform and/or review Compliance Monitoring and recommending updates to AML and CDD procedures
- Assist with the ongoing development of a risk management strategy within the Company
A comprehensive job specification can be provided with a detailed list of all the responsibilities and duties.
Apply now to take advantage of this excellent opportunity!