This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Marketing / PRCommercial|
|Salary||See Job Description|
A position is available with an e-commerce / commercial company based in Guernsey, this firm are a top business within their industry and are currently looking to hire a Data Analyst within their Insight and Analytics team.
As Data Analyst you will play an important role in evolving the analysis and marketing optimisation capability for the company. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Conduct analysis and reporting of all marketing campaigns
- Produce weekly KPIs and monthly customer analysis reports
- Assist with the execution of email campaigns
- Carry out post campaign analysis and reporting of all email activity
- Responsible for accurate email targeting of customers
This role requires you to have an analytical background with at least 2 years experience in a similar role. You must be IT literate to include good Excel and PowerPoint skills. A good working knowledge of SQL is essential.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply today!