New Business Administrator
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - AdministrationFinancial Services - Investments|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Firstcall are working with a lucrative and outstanding investment services group, who are currently seeking a new business administrator to work within their Guernsey office.
As the new business administrator, this role will see you ensuring the timely reviews of new business, whether they be individual/Joint or trust/company applications, and ensuring that all the relevant data is kept up to date and correct.
This role will see you covering these specific duties;
- Analysing new account information and documentation
- Working on diverse projects
- Liaising with various areas of the business and ensuring effective communication
- Monitoring the business inbox and actioning any request or queries
- Formulating skills in the areas of CDD and regulations, and offering advice on procedures in order to make advances in the current processes.
The successful aspirant should be able to display strong communications skills, and the ability to work under tight deadlines. It is integral that the candidate can show a good knowledge of all aspects of the business and a strong comprehension of operational procedures.
It would be greatly advantageous in this particular role for the successful applicant to be able to show some knowledge and experience in the various types of accounts as outlined in the GFSC handbook.
If you feel that you are the person that this firm is looking for and ready to work in & adapt to this changing company, don't hesitate to contact us now with a current CV!