|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Compliance & Risk|
|Salary||See Job Description|
We are working closely with a valued client that are currently undergoing some beneficial changes and so are looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator with both Fiduciary and Funds experience and to provide further support to the Compliance Function in Guernsey.
To be eligible for this role the applicant will have an excellent understanding of existing Fund administration, and be well versed in GFSC Fund regulations. It would be also be greatly beneficial if the candidate had some prior knowledge in company administration.
The skills and competencies essential for this role are strong analytical problem-solving, and numeracy skills and working well as part of a team and independently.
Additionally the individual will need be PC literate, with a working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and have strong written reporting skills.
Key Responsibilities will include, yet not be limited to:
- Reviewing and detailing the discoveries for various compliance reviews in line with the adopted Trust and Company, AML/CFT compliance monitoring programmes
- Logging and keeping good records of various registers that prove evidence that the compliance department has undergone the applicable and relevant checks in line with the GFSC guidelines
- Participating in updating fiduciary compliance monitoring programmes as necessary for efficiency and regulatory changes
- Maintaining and updating any regulatory changes to the Country sanctions list in conjunction with team members and the Head of Compliance
- Completing various checks on New Business relationships and ensure client risk profiling is accurate and correct
- Assisting the completion of Client risk reviews as well as periodic file management reviews
If you meet the required criteria and are seeking a new Compliance challenge apply now.