This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Trust Management|
|Salary||See Job Description|
If you are a dedicated and highly professional individual, who has the ability to work independently and prioritise work and want to be part of a well-established organisation whose proficiency has seen them place within the top 20 firms of registered fiduciaries, this could be your next long term role!
Our client is seeking an experienced trust administrator to join an existing team of professional individuals to provide support to both senior and junior members of staff, whilst taking on the role of Trust Officer.
This role involves working as a senior member of the team, responsible for the day to day administration and supervision of a portfolio of clients. With this in mind, you will also be required to;
- Organise daily workloads
- Help maintain a good team spirit and staff morale by providing support and guidance to junior staff
- Respond promptly to all client communications in an accurate, consistent and professional manner
- Providing constructive and focused feedback and advice to trainees and junior members of staff to improve overall performance
- Ensure that work activity is completed to the standards, guidelines and deadlines required
- Be pro-active in building rapport with clients to establish an understanding of their future needs
As a company, they are looking to on-board a candidate who can provide strength and quality to the organisation and therefore requires someone with strong trust administration experience who is looking for that step up in their career or an experinced trust offcer who is seeking a change of environment.
You will also need to possess;
- ICSA or STEP qualification, or working towards
- Knowledge of tax
- Good communication skills and ability to develop effective relationships at all levels
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Should you wish to find out more about this fantastic opportunity - contact us today!