Trainee Commercial Accountant ACCA Study Support
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Trainee / GraduateCommercial - Accounting|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Following face to face discussions with the hiring manager, I am looking to speak with those looking to become fully qualified and most importantly are interested in being part of a 'different' & unique group here on the Island.
They have a fun & interesting business focus and you'll be joining their head finance office covering group accounting.
This offers a hands on accounting role where you'll be tackling real life accounting responsibilities whilst having the support of your professional development in studying & achieving your ACCA Qualified status.
Activities will include but won't be limited to:
- Reporting to include cash, booking reports & ad hoc reports required by senior management
- Accounting for a number of small companies to include producing management accounts & financial statements
- Working with group accountants to assist in bank & intercompany reconciliations
- Sales Ledger & Credit Control Assistance
- Posting to journals
This position would suit:
- An individual with 12-18 months experience in Audit / Accountancy where they have commenced study for ACCA but wish to identify a better suited business environment
- A bright University or A Level School leaver with a committed mindset to becoming a Qualified Accountant
Our client is able to offer a good balance, unique perks, an environment that's not massively pressurised on overtime and the scope for development over time.
Don't miss out on this opening whilst it's available. Apply today with a current CV and lets get talking about what could be the move that makes your future a reality.