This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Commercial - IT|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Firstcall currently have an opportunity available to join the Barbados office of a digital multimedia company as Data Scientist.
As Data Scientist you will be applying ML techniques, doing strategical analysis and building high quality prediction systems.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in either Maths, Engineering or Actuarial Science.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Take ownership of the modelling process
- Create and maintain predictive models that feed from continuously collected data that can be used to drive concrete action and reflect business reality
- Work with automated ML platforms such as Amazon Sagemaker to run, optimise and update the model
- Analyse and predict key metrics to drive the business and its competitive edge
- Run experiments using A/B multivariate testing
- Create strategies to optimise utility of all business stakeholders involved
This role requires you to be a strong communicator able to explain the process and results clearly and effectively.
Knowledge must include;
- Web development or Direct Response marketing
- Advanced knowledge of RDBMS (Relational database management system)
- Proficient in statistical language packages such as R or Python
- Knowledge of ML platforms such as Amazon SageMaker, Tensorflow
- Ability to launch ML models in production ready environment
Should you possess the above knowledge and are interested in this opportunity, please apply today!