Assistant Investment Analyst Investment Consulting
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - InvestmentsFinancial Services - Trainee / Graduate|
|Salary||See Job Description|
A new opportunity has arisen at a highly regarded provider of investment consulting, manager research and performance reporting within their Guernsey Offices for an Assistant Investment Analyst - Investment Consulting.
This role will see you undertaking analysis of fund and portfolio performance through a process of data collection, verification, investigation and interpretation and the presentation of findings both verbally and written.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Maintain client data within systems including obtaining and collating of data from various investment managers
- Assist in the production of regular client reports
- Assist in the collation of client verification documentation for new client take-on
- Deal with with day-to-day client enquiries
- Provide general administration support to Directors
To be considered for this role you should be IT literate to include the Microsoft Office suite. You should be well organised with excellent communication skills.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply today.