Trainee Administrator Corporate Services
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Jersey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Trainee / Graduate|
|Salary||See Job Description|
This Jersey based Trust, Private Wealth and Corporate Funds organisation is looking to recruit a Trainee Administrator to join their expanding team.
The company offer a wide range of opportunities to assist in your professional and personal development. The ideal candidate should be looking to undertake training courses to progress and thrive in this business.
This role requires you to hold a strong educational background. You will be a hard working, driven individual who thrives within a team but is equally as confident working independently.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Engage with team to manage client portfolios - offer advice from internal processes
- Ensure client records are up to date
- Provide support in the opening of bank accounts
- Produce and submit statutory returns
- Assist with making payments on the online banking platforms
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply today!
Full job spec is available.