This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - AdministrationFinancial Services - Pensions|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Our client is a leading fiduciary and pensions solutions organisation who are currently seeking a Pensions Manager to join their Guernsey office.
This varied role is suited to an individual with a minimum of 7 years experience dealing with pensions in a fiduciary environment and you must hold or be willing to study towards a relevant professional qualification.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Manage all domestic pension schemes
- Liaise with legal and compliance teams in regards to pension plans
- Liaise with investment houses in regards to pension funds
- Prepare trustee resolution and minutes
- Deal with requests for admission to pension plans and transfers out
- Lead an expanding team
- Assist in the supervision of trainee and junior administrators
This role requires you to have excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a team.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply today!