This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - AdministrationFinancial Services - Fund Management|
|Salary||See Job Description|
This position for private equity fund administrator is an excellent opportunity either for those working in funds who are looking to join an established and prominent figure in the industry OR those with experience in financial services but are looking at a career change or seeking a role where study for either ACCA or ICSA is supported.
This position is working in their Guernsey offices.
The personal specification to be considered is as follows;
- Either experience within fund administration or an alternative professional area i.e. trust, compliance, securities, accounts or similar
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- A desire to build a professional knowledge of Private Equity business & relevant fund industry knowledge
The role itself forms part of one of the teams responsible for daily administrative tasks for a portfolio of funds & as a private equity administrator you will support the senior team members through a range of daily tasks.
Within this role you will cover the likes of;
- Administering investment/divestment, draw downs & distribution processing
- Corporate Secretarial tasks
- Liaising with clients and investors, handling any queries/liaising with senior staff/team members where appropriate
- Disseminating information, acting promptly and with a high level of accuracy
A great modern and progressive organisation with plush offices in town.
A full job spec can be provided.