Assistant Private Banker
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Banking|
|Salary||See Job Description|
With over 2,000 employees across the globe, this large private banking organisation is looking to further expand its Guernsey based office with the addition of an Assistant Private Banker.
As part of this thriving organisation, you will quickly adapt to their innovative and personable working environment whilst maintaining responsibility for servicing the needs of a varied client base and developing strong relationships with said clients.
Responsibilities are likely to include the following;
- Act as the primary point of contact for a range of clients
- Processing of all transactions and queries received
- Ensure all necessary KYC documentation is collated and recorded
- Ensure the relevant fee and commission income is recorded
- Production of portfolio valuations
Previous experience with Credit and Investments would be beneficial, coupled with study towards a relevant professional qualification.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity with one of Europe's leading banking groups - be sure to apply today.