|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Jersey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Secretarial / PA|
|Salary||See Job Description|
An independent and truly global company have an opening for a Secretarial Assistant within their dynamic Jersey office.
The purpose of this role is to provide confidential support to the secretarial team by assisting with secretarial and administration duties. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Answering telephone calls and taking and relaying messages
- Booking internal and external meeting rooms/venues
- Planning attendance at CPD events and maintaining records
- Booking flights, hotels and transfers
- Preparation of travel itineraries
- Collating of receipts and preparing expense claim forms
To be considered for this role you must have some experience of working in an office environment, preferably within a professional services or fiduciary firm. You must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and be able to work well as part of a team. You should also be computer literate to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
If you are interested in this role please apply today.