Consultant Corporate Secretarial
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Company Secretarial|
|Salary||See Job Description|
An award winning Fund and Corporate Services company with global reach who undergone gone through recent restructuring and as a result the creation a new Corporate Secretarial Team are now looking for a Consultant for this new team.
The successful applicant will have 2-3 years minimum experience in a Corporate Secretarial environment and/or also be either part qualified or fully ICSA Diploma.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the offshore fund industry particularly with regard to the statutory and regulatory requirements for Guernsey based collective investment schemes and associated vehicles.
In addition good knowledge of the London Stock Exchange and Channel Island Securities Exchange listing requirements and continuing obligations and an understanding of the key corporate governance Codes (AIC. UK and Guernsey) are also a requirement.
This role will entail the delivery of professional, effective, high quality corporate secretarial statutory services on behalf of a number of intermediate level listed and unlisted companies, limited partnerships and unit trusts. It may also include the supervision and training of a junior member of staff working in a support role.
Key Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Managing the statutory requirements of a portfolio of Guernsey and non-Guernsey, listed and unlisted, entities with minimum supervision
- Undertaking the listing work for any CISE listed entity within the portfolio
- Liaising with internal Relationship Managers, Board Services Managers and Client Service Delivery Managers, external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Organise and prepare agendas for and take minutes of general meetings
- Review of prime documents (eg. M&A, Administration Agreements, Prospectus, Scheme Particulars, Service Level Documents etc)
Due to the restructuring and creation of this new team there is a lot of scope to help in the continuing development of this team.
A full job specification can be provided.