Manager Officer Company Secretarial
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Company SecretarialFinancial Services - Compliance & Risk|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Our client is a global trust, fiduciary, fund and corporate services player with offices accross the world. They are currently looking for a Manager or Officer (dependant on experience) to join their Company Sercretarial team in Guernsey.
This role will see you providing comprehensive company secretarial services for a portfolio of fund structures. To be considered for this role you must have at least 3-5 years experience working in a company secretarial or similar environment and hold a relevant qualification such as ICSA.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Ensure completion of effective appraisals and objective setting
- Organise board meetings on a regular basis
- Produce board / committee papers in a timely manner liaising with third parties reporting to the board
- Draft and collate written resolutions as required
- Liaise with stock exchanges where applicable
- Assist in the development of Company Secretarial Administrators
The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge of fund & fiduciary company secretarial and relevant legal and regulatory requirements. You will have experience attending board meetings and in minute taking and board pack preparation. Knowledge of AIFMD, FATCA and similar is desirable.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply today!