Senior Systems Consultant
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Commercial - IT|
|Salary||See Job Description|
An excellent opportunity for a well-known and leading specialist outsource provider of innovative IT solutions in Guernsey, this role requires an experienced IT Professional at the level of Senior Systems Consultant.
They are looking for an individual with a minimum of 5 years' IT experience in the IT Provider Service Industry with Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Qualification.
The ideal person will have a good working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, Word, are self-organised, self-motivated, person who takes initiative an excellent communicator with excellent attention to detail and enjoy working with people and have a sense of humour.
A MCITP/MCSA Certification is also required.
If you have an Exchange/Sharepoint/Security Qualification this would be highly desirable.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with business clients on a daily basis and supporting them with day to day IT issues/problems
- Discussing and advising clients on new technologies
- Preparing proposals for new projects/clients
- Implementing larger IT projects including Server upgrades, business merges, office moves, PC roll outs etc
- Assisting the service desk team with support calls & assisting less experienced/qualified staff with their support tickets
- Input on the company growth which may include looking for new services to offer clients, marketing ideas etc
A company who are continually growing who look for team players.
An opportunity to work for an organisation who are leading the pack where your contribution will help impact and promote their future growth.