Service Desk Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - ITCommercial - IT|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Service Desk Engineer for a Vibrant, innovative and leading IT Services Organisation.
They are looking for an individual who has a familiarity and applicable experienced background to take up this key role, our client is looking for those with good understanding of Windows Workstation and Server Operating Systems as well as working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
The ideal individual will also have an outgoing personality and be happy to work as part of a team and confident in dealing with both clients over the phone and as well as working with engineers on a daily basis.
The purpose of the role is to provide 2nd & 3rd Line Support to clients via phone and/or remote and working with the engineers to resolve all logged faults and issues.
- Provide 2nd & 3 Line Support to clients via phone and/or remote
- Assigning jobs to engineers
- Dealing with alerts from comprehensive monitoring system
- Assist the Trainee Service Desk Coordinator(s) with 1st line support
- Liaise with directly with the end user to ensure that requests or problem reports have been handled satisfactorily
This is a great company to work for a modern and progressive company with like minded co-colleagues, offering a competitive remuneration in accordance with experience.