Service Desk Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||CommercialCommercial - IT|
|Salary||See Job Description|
A new role has become at a highly successful, modern and forward-thinking IT Services Provider in Guernsey for a Service Desk Engineer and they are looking for someone asap.
Previous experience in a similar role is required, along with being able to provide pre-sales support to Sales and other departments and the ability to undertake ad hoc engineering projects and assist in delivery of internal projects.
A relevant IT Qualification would be considered highly advantageous.
The purpose of the role is to provide technical advice, implementation, support and maintenance services, and to ensure to ensure the availability of systems and services, to both internal and external clients.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Delivering technical support to clients, both internal and external
- Providing resource for projects and managed service engagements
- Providing pre-sales support to Sales and other departments in new business acquisition
- Ensuring key documents and systems, such as Service Desk tools, are updated and completed
- Attending and contributing to client reviews and other client support meetings as requested
A fantastic opportunity to further a career in IT Services at a company who are continually developing and pride themselves on service excellent across the board.