Trainee Trust Administrator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Trust ManagementCommercial - Trainee / Graduate|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Our client, a leading Fiduciary Services provider with award winning employers and a well regarded reputation in the market place.
If you're looking to start out your professional career & want to join a firm where you will be able to develop and work towards key performance indicators to progress, then this is a client of ours you should be considering.
This role will see you joining as a Trainee Trust Administrator where you'll be assisting more senior and experienced members of staff with administration for a Portfolio of Clients.
Joining this firm will see you embarking on a structured enrolment plan, supported with on-going learning along with focusing towards a professionally recognised industry qualification.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate:
- Good communication skills
- An organised approach and the ability to plan
- Good academic grades to include 5 GCSE's at C & above including maths & english
- Academic Achievement at A Level or Equivalent or Degree standard
- Computer skills & confidence in picking up new systems
- Energy and enthusiasm to learning and entering into a professional services environment
Should you be looking to embark on a professional career then look no further!
Contact us today to find out more.