This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Fund ManagementCommercial - Administration|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Firstcall are working with an organisation, that are a leading provider in the private equity administration space & are looking to bring on board a new, friendly & motivated person that's eager to work in the fast paced world of Fund Administration.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a range of administration tasks and activities driven by the needs of clients and the teams that service them, whilst formulating additional experience in Funds, with a company that invests time with it's employee's, to enable you to succeed as you progress with your study and onward training.
Our client is open-minded on those they consider so this position is open to the following levels of candidates:-
- Direct Experienced Fund / Private Equity Administrator
- Those with 1-2 years office experience, ideally in financial services
- A bright, well educated Graduate or A Level Trainee
Working for this company would see you learning & undertaking a range of tasks to include:
- Administering of investments and divestment's
- Action of draw-down's and distribution procedure when necessary
- Bookkeeping of transactions made by the business, and preparing financial statements
- Managing the teams clients registers
- Liaising with customers in concerns of CDD information, and answering client and investor queries
- Ad-Hoc administration duties when requested
Key Skills and requirements for this position;
- A basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting
- A Good head for numbers and IT skills, to include both MS Word and Excel
- The ability to work as part of a team, but capable of working without constant supervision
- Accurate and excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator, both over telephone and face to face
On offer is an excellent opportunity for a committed individual, whom are looking to start a career path that will take them towards qualifications that would include the likes of ACCA, CAT and ICSA.
This organisation will help you throughout your training process as you develop the skills needed to undertake the wide spectrum of responsibilities within this private equity fund driven position.
This is an opportunity not to be missed for any aspiring individual, so apply today to avoid disappointment!