Applications Analyst IT
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Commercial - IT|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Firstcall have a fantastic opportunity to join an Independent and truly global financial services group. The client is looking to on-board an Applications analyst to join their IT department in the Guernsey office.
The purpose of the role is to administer support and develop viewpoint, and design and update reports per requirement whilst offering support for all IT solutions across the business.
Job responsibilities will include;
- Working alongside the applications team you will see yourself monitoring and maintaining the viewpoint application and SQL server
- Assistance with data reports in relation to FATCA/CRS within certain deadlines
- Providing secondary support to front facing applications such as MFact, Mshare and Mantra
- Design of SSRS reports
- Designing new rules in Data Guardian
- Liaising with other teams and end users in relation to all IT activities
Key skills and requirements for this role;
- Prior exposure to Viewpoint software with a solid understanding and knowledge of the application
- Demonstrable knowledge of FATCA/CRS and preferably experience in Fusion TDE
- Top level skills in Excel
- Excellent written and communicative skills
- Excellent accurate typing skills
This is an excellent opportunity for those with a strong interest in IT and former experience in a technical environment, that enjoy conducting research into IT issue and products.
For more information, apply now, and make us your Firstcall!