Business Migration Specialist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Commercial - Accounting|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Our client is a dynamic organisation that specialise in fund management and are known for the respected reputation of high staff retention. They are currently seeking a Business Migration Specialist.
This position will see you dealing with a major organisational development opportunity as part of a team made up of both qualified and part qualified accountants from the client facing teams, as you jointly formulate an excellent understanding of the business
Responsibilities for this position will see you;
- Playing a key role in the development and migration of the system data, from the old to new system, and additionally maintaining the core system
- Liaising with the team and management in meetings and conferences to gain a full understanding of client needs
- Analysing historical data, and preparing calculations of investor allocation rules
- Liaising with the client facing teams to gain knowledge of any issues or questions that may have arisen from clients, and then planning reconciliation on said queries
- Attendance to post migration meetings, and cooperating with the team in decisions with the project
- working alongside the Business lead and ensuring that any issues or concerns are sounded
- Travel will be a requirement of this position
Key skills for this position would be;
- Previous experience in an accountant position, with either full or part qualifications in ACCA or ACA
- Strong Communicator with a confident attitude
- Capable of working as both part of a team and independently
- Excellent time keeping skills, and additionally organisational skills
- IT skills to include MS Office applications and preferably prior knowledge of eFront
On offer here is an excellent opportunity for those with prior exposure to the financial services environment, with sound services knowledge, with a vested interest in the success of the firms migration project.
Apply today with a current CV if this position is of interest to you.