Part Time Receptionist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Secretarial / PA|
|Salary||See Job Description|
One of our top clients, an award winning global Financial Services Organisation are looking to on-board a Part time Receptionist within their Guernsey office.
This company's office is situated out of town and boasts modern offices with full facilities and an idyllic office views as well as a robust benefits package to include parking.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- First point of contact for clients, meeting them in a courteous and helpful manner
- keeping record of visitors to the building, and providing building passes
- Use of the switchboard, taking and re-directing calls as necessary
- Taking and booking boardrooms for meetings
- Taking lunch and refreshment orders for board meetings
- Calling and booking taxis for clients
- Clearing and maintaining board rooms
- Additional hours may be requested to cover holiday and sickness
To be successful for this role, you will have some prior experience in client hospitality and client facing jobs, and possess excellent communication skills, along with good PC skills, especially with MS Office programs, such as word and Outlook.
So if you're a team player with excellent organisational and problem solving skills, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you, apply now to get your foot in the door, with a current and up to date CV.