This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Accounting|
|Salary||See Job Description|
A business that pride themselves on their staff and strive to offer specialist offshore services of a high standard across the Channel Islands.
Boasting modern and highly professional facilities, this organisation are looking to on-board a new member of staff to take up a permanent role of Financial Controller on a full time basis.
Responsibilities for this role will include;
- Responsible for your teams reporting process, to ensure that it is always accurate
- Maintaining a strong relationship with finance colleagues in other locations and jurisdictions
- Preparation of Annual accounts at years end
- Oversee that monthly MI is handled and completed in a timely manner
- Completion of UK ALMM, FinRep and ALCO reports
Core skills and requirements for this role include;
- Qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- prior experience after qualification, 1-3 years
- Prior experience in management of staff
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Computer literate to include; MS Office, especially Excel, and accounts systems and banking systems
If you feel you're an individual with these particular set of skills, looking to make that career change, then this is an excellent opportunity, that should not be missed.
Apply now with a current CV for more information.