Senior Service Desk Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - IT|
|Salary||See Job Description|
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Service Desk Analyst within an innovative, forward-thinking and personable organisation. Our client, who is a leading independent provider of financial services with a growing presence in over 30 jurisdictions worldwide, are seeking those who are motivated, enthusiastic and a real team player.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Provide support for all office hardware
- First point of contact on training related support calls
- Provide support and set up for presentations and conferencing
- Manage the physical set up and relocation of work stations
- Make recommendations on replacement hardware
The successful applicant will need to possess:
- ITIL Foundation Certificate or working towards
- Working toward A+ or MCITP qualification
- Proven experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of PC Networking, Microsoft 2010 based applications and operating systems
If you like the sound of the above and relish the thought of working for a progressive organisation that invests heavily in technology, contact us today!