Company secretarial Administrator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Company Secretarial|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Our client is known globally with long established roots within Wealth Management and Trust with a long standing presence on the Island.
On offer is a fantastic position for a Co-Sec Administrator, which will see you reporting to the Team Head and working with the Wealth Planner, and to acts as a point of contact for other offices.
In this fundamental role, your responisbilities will be:
- Preperation of returns in accordance with complioance
- Arrangement & Preperation of board meeting packs, and the taking of minutes during meetings
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, legal advisors and global Trust operations
- Ensuring agent fees are settled and kept up to date
- Completing corporate resolutions / minutes to a high standard
- support of Guernsey client management teams / wider group
The successful applicant will hold a relevant qualification in Law/STEP/ICSA, with a minimum of 3-5 years' previous experience within a similar role.
CV's most welcome from qualified candidates and a full job description can be provided upon request.