Trust Projects Supervisor Officer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Guernsey, Channel Islands|
|Sector||Financial Services - Trust Management|
|Salary||See Job Description|
Positively hiring with a growth plan well underway, this organisation is looking to recruit further within it's Guernsey Office which holds long standing roots on the island and locally they possess a very strong company profile.
Looking for talented, knowledgeable and motivated team members to join, their current needs include an experienced Trust Projects Administration Supervisor / Trust Officer to join the firm,, with day to day supervisory/management responsibilities reporting into the Trust Manager / Team Leader.
To be considered you will be able to confidently demonstrate your own career development and expertise that ties directly in with the role and remit and possess the following experience, attributes and skills.
- Ideally studying or in possession of a relevant professional qualification
- 6 years + experience within the industry and experience of managing own portfolio of clients
- Positive, motivated and a strong team player
- Clear communicator with excellent written skills
- Supervisory experience
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Working along side the Projects Manager to establish and provide regular report within strict time frames, and ensure that ad hoc projects are efficiently carried out.
- Helping with training of junior employees and assisting in resolution of any queries
- providing training to administration staff where projects may affect current procedure's
- Ensuring the projects team has the supervision and support it may require on a daily basis, and offering sound advice where and when it is requested
- Conflict resolution on any projects, and taking responsibility to escalate matters to the Projects manager as appropriate.
If you'd like to be considered for this role, then please apply now with a relevant and current CV.